Amount of Scholarship : Up to a maximum of $2000.00 for tuition, fees, or books at any 4-year or 2-year accredited university or college during the upcoming school year. Funds to be allocated in two equal payments. First payment following official course schedule with the university/ college of choice and the second payment upon receipt of official first semester grade transcripts. A 3.0 or grade point average or greater will be required for the second installment of the scholarship.
1. Any student graduating from a Hawaii state secondary school during the current school year.
2. Must be U.S. citizen.
3, Must be a resident of the State of Hawaii.
1. Scholastic achievements and financial need.
2. Personal involvement in campus. community activities, services and employment experience.
3. Answers to questions and writing of essay in application.
Instructions to Applicant:
1. Complete the application below. It is recommended that you compose your essay offline and copy and paste into the form to avoid any loss of information should your connection fail.
2. Download this form and upload completed references in form below. Please note that one reference must be from a teacher or administrator of the high school you attend.
3. Upload a copy of your high school transcripts and SAT results in the application (optional).